Food Service during tour is provided as follows :
- Bed Tea Breakfast and tea.
- Afternoon Lunch – (Rice, Dal), Vegetable curry, Fish / Chicken / Eggs, Chatni etc
- Evening snacks – Tea, Biscuits, other Snacks
- Dinner – Rice / Chapati, Dal, Veg / non-veg Curry, Chatni, Sweets.
- Provision of veg and non-veg at both lunch and dinner is there.
- Supply of Tea, breakfast, Fish / chicken/eggs and sweet is limited.
N.B: Bed tea is not provided during train-journey. Separate cooking is done for widows and vegetarian people.
**Rules & Regulations: –
In case of cancellation within 60 days of the commencement of the journey,cancellation charges will be levied as per the following table in addition to clause 1 (a) stated above,
- Before 60 days– INR 150
- Before 30 days — 10% of the total Prices + INR 150
- Before 15 days — 30% of the total Prices + INR 150
- Before 7 days — 40% of the total Prices + INR 150
- Before 7 days — No amount will be refund.
Apart from the above cancellation charges, refund of air fare will be made as granted by the airlines
- Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advanced receipt / Ticket is surrendered at our office for cancellation,except in case of a passenger residing outside Kolkata, who may
cancel his/her booking by letter or telegram only, which should be further confirmed within 5 days in person.But refund will be made after surrendering ticket / advanced receipt.Company
will not be liable if such letter or telegram is not delivered in time.
- Time of calculating cancellation,charges shall be considered from the time when advanced receipt/ ticket / telegram is received by the office.
- No refund is admissible if a ticket is cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled time of departure or thereafter.
- No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untravelled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
- No amount deposited will be refunded in full,should the tour be cancelled by the company,except in the case of cancellation of the tour owing to natural calamities,strike/bandh or any other
undesirable and abnormal situation,when the passengers have to pay compensation to the company @10% of the tour price.
- No claim for any refund will be entertained when the passenger doesnt arrive at the station before departure of the train for which reservation has been made.In such cases,passengers
may join next of subsequent station at their own cost.
- No claim will be entertained ,if any amount found lying deposited with the company after 6 months from the date of commencement of the tour.
- The company reserves the right to delete,change or modify the Rules as and when necessary.
- Tour cost includes accidental premium for a certain amount payable by New India Assurance Co.Any claim arising out of of any accident by the journey,claim amount will be setteled by the
insurance Company itself.However,person below 5 years or above 7 years are not entitled to get such insurance benifit.
- As per Govt. Rules,passengers travelling with us are requested to carry PHOTO IDENTITY CARD with him/her.